Sunday, February 10, 2008

silence is golden

these days mummy is talking less...because she believes

I do the very best I know how - the very best I can; and mean to keep doing so until the end. If the end brings me out all right, what is said against me won't amount to anything."

Abraham Lincoln1809-1865, Sixteenth President of the USA

and most importantly

William Blake - Auguries of Innocence To see a world in a grain of sand, And a heaven in a wild flower, Hold infinity in the palm of your hand, And eternity in an hour.


mummy prefers to talk less and do more, nowadays mummy silently belittles those who talk alot and talk rots...she just can't stand these people...it is like they are talking to the hand...poor fella. maybe, mummy has already gone through alot and to mummy those nonsense talker are just plain fungus....hohohohohho

No comments: